A pretty dismal day today so I set up for my first darkroom attempt. I didn’t have bulb for the enlarger so the bathroom one is stolen and I didn’t have a safe light either. That would probably be more difficult to replicate, that is if we didn’t have a Disney Princess changing colour light thingy which just happens to have red in its rainbow of choices. Result!
Did the CD/DVD prism test on the red light and all seemed well just need to see if my chemical skills are up to the job.
There was a couple of dark ones but not bad for the first ever dive into the world of darkroom printing. Just need to find somewhere to cook food now since the kitchen is now a darkroom.