I had a few shots still to fire in my Zorki 4K or at least I think I did the film counter is not the most reliable. Normally it’s black and white film I fire through the old analogue cameras but I decided to give colour developing a go.
In the past I’ve tried cross processing the film, that surprisingly looks awful. I also tried chucking it in red wine over night and I’d have been as well chucking it in the bin. Finally got around to buying a wee colour kit and surprised myself by actually managing to develop the film.
If I’m being honest it wasn’t any more difficult than developing black and white and I’ll probably be in Poundland tomorrow wiping out the supplies of Agfa colour film they stock.
Expect colour scans tomorrow this shot is from the mobile phone.